Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week 018 - Mother's Day FaceTime & Internet Problems

Hey. I don't have a lot of time to talk because we've had problems with the internet. 

But it was super awesome to talk to you yesterday.  It's totally crazy how fast 45 minutes  goes by. Whatever. 

You guys are killing it in all the selfies. And it looked like Zach and Yevihad an  awesome wedding. Full of good times. 
Really... you guys are awesome. 

I'll have to let you guys know more about some cool stories the next time I can email, but I can't right now. But I love you, and I miss you. Thank you for all the super cool pictures. 

I'm gald you guys made it home safe. I made it back to Galves on a two hour bus ride... standing up. But I'll tell you more about that later. 

Love you. Have an awesome week!!

I've hit 35 different kinds of alfaljors. Got to get to that 100! 




No comments:

Post a Comment